Friday, March 19, 2021

Crime Scene



For those who do not know, I'm really hooked on true crime. So, my bestie sent me these socks a couple years ago (along with some 'Crime Scene' tape). I didn't plan the outfit around the socks, but rather, wore the socks with the outfit because they matched. Here I am wearing a marigold puff-shoulder, wrap-around tunic with black ponte pants, and a matching handbag, beret and ankle boots. For jewelry, I wore bead strand chandelier earrings that have strands of marigold. For makeup: marigold and black shadows and a dark plum lipstick to match the plum strands in the earrings. 

Tunic and beret: NY&Co., sale, $27; $10
Pants: Amazon, $14
Boots: Rainbow Shops(?), $14
Handbag: Charmed and Dangerous, garage sale, $5 (originally $150)
Earrings: Holiday gift years ago
Makeup: Ulta


 



Blog Archive