Tuesday, March 30, 2021

How cute is this dress?

Probably too dressy for work these days since I don't see anyone, but I've been dying to wear this cute mock-neck black and white graph-pattern, puffy-sleeved, ruffly dress I ordered a few months ago. It was finally nice enough, so couldn't wait any longer. Since it's the school colors, I will probably pull this out for events. With it, I wore black tights and black ankle boots. (I can't wait to wear this with black and white strap sandals!) For accessories, I wore a black and white beaded headband, silver wavy hoops (think ruffles), and a black and white color-block handbag. For makeup: a bright lipstick and black shadow. 

Dress: Nordstrom Rack, $20
Headband: birthday gift, Amazon, 
Hoops: given to me from Aunt
Shoes: NY&Co, $30
Handbag: gift from parents
Makeup: Milk Makeup; Ulta


Blog Archive