Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Which headband?

UPDATE

 Imagine I'm wearing a burgundy cardigan. Which headband? 

**scroll below to see which one I chose**

                                                                               


........................

................................

.....................................................

And, I chose (afteer chhanging the headband multiple times): beige. The rationale? Once I put on the burgundy sweater, it was too much burgundy and the beige got washed out. 






Cardigan: hand-me-down
Pants: Charlotte Russe, $12.50
Blouse: JC Penney, $18
Shoes: Charlotte Russe (years ago), BOGO
Headbands: given to me from Aunt (set of 10 colors)
Earrings: Frugal Fannie's, clearance, $5.99
Necklace: Holiday gift years ago
Makeup: Ulta



Blog Archive