Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Purrrrrr

Before it's too cool out to wear these thin tapered, red pants, I figured I ought to embrace the in-between weather (cold in the morning, warm in the afternoon). I won't lie-- I looked up ideas on what to wear with the pants other than patriotic colors. I found some cute ideas, including patterns. Here, I wore the only leopard print article of clothing I own- a sheer cocoon shawl, with a white button down and black and beige color-block heels. While in-between the office and travel, I wore beige pointy flats. For accessories, I wore red rose studs, gold and silver tone chandelier earrings, a gold and silver-tone multi-tier necklace, and a red jewel ring. For makeup: camel and black shadows and a red-orange lipstick. 

Shawl: Ltd. Commodities, clearance, $5
Button-down: Express
Pants: Charlotte Russe, $12
Shoes: Charlotte Russe (years ago) BOGO free, approx. $15-20
Necklace: Jewelry warehouse sale, $5
Ring: Hot Topic, ages ago
Earrings: Chandelier: hand-me-down from Aunt; Red roses: eBay
Makeup: Ulta and The Body Shop




Blog Archive