Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Aquaman

It must have been another blistery day when I wore this outfit- wearing a thick sweater and a shawl seems excessive in October, andI know I also had a jacket on, too. I believe we were outside all day, so I was prepared, at least. I wore this aquamarine blue ruffly sweater with a floral-print shawl to go. The shawl has other colors in it, so I matched it with a pair of multi-color earrings that don't get to come out too often. Mostly, I knew, since I would be walking around outside all day, I would want to wear flat boots and a lighter purse, so I went with this rusty-faux-leather crossbody and matching boots. For makeup: aqua blue shadow.  

Sweater: Nordstrom Rack, $15
Shawl: given to be from Godmother
Earrings: given to me from Aunt, from the 80s
Boots: Amazon, $20-30, last year
Handbag: eBay, $7-10, a few years ago
Makeup: Tarte, 
Christmas gift about 8 years ago









Blog Archive