Monday, November 12, 2018

Girlscout cookie?

On this day, I was going to a recruiting event, so I wanted to look professional, but cute. I've always been drawn to camel and black together, so I HAD to have this matching skirt and blouse, especially since I knew I had the perfect shoes to go! However, even that day, I thought I should have worn black shoes. With the camel ones, I look like some sort of girlscout cookie (peanut butter pattie or caramel delight, anyone?) I wore gold stick earrings to match the hardware on my boots and the buttons on my top. For makeup: camel and black shadows and gold lip gloss. 


Skirt and blouse: NY&Co., 50% off sale, $30/$24**
Boots: The Shoe Dept., last year, $20
Earrings: Charming Charlie, clearance, $4?
Makeup: Ulta

**(I paid more than normal for each item than I ever usually would, 
but I will be able to do a lot with each item, particularly the skirt). 






Blog Archive