Monday, October 29, 2018

Goldilocks


When I wore this outfit, I was able to go a little more casual than business since I was at a workshop. Really, the only difference is my ponte pants instead of a skirt or dress pants. With them, I wore a marigold high-low, sheer, sleeveless blouse and black pumps with a faux-leather trimmed blazer for the cool morning. I wanted to wear a long necklace, which I had some trouble with, so I chose this teal blue and gold and silver one. To make it work with the rest of the outfit, I wore a teal bracelet and ring; for earrings: gold stick, which matched the zippers on my pants. Makeup: marigold eye shadow and teal eye liner.


Top: Forever 21, $11
Pants: Amazon?, $15
Blazer: hand-me-down fromGodmother
Necklace: Christmas gift about 6 years ago
Earrings: Charming Charlie, clearance, $4
Bracelet: Warehouse jewelry sale: $2
Ring:             "                           ": $1
Makeup: Shadow: Tarte, Christmas gift about 8 years ago?; liner: Ulta










Blog Archive