Thursday, October 4, 2018

Grey day, grey pants


I wish I could say that it was rainy just the other day but, it's been raining all week again! Despite my usual efforts to wear bright colors to cheer myself up on a rainy day, I wore charcoal grey ankle length dress pants. They go well with this dark, multi-color floral top, which is lined with charcoal material and has grey tones in the print. While my top and pants are dreary colors, I did manage to bring out the pink accessories to go with the pink flowers. I wore pink heels, pink bracelets and pink rose earrings as well as a pink flower ring. For makeup, I wore blush lipstick and blush and navy blue shadows. I used a reversible grey handbag. 

Top: Christmas gift one year, Kohl's
Pants: NY&Co.
Heels: Rue 21, clearance, $5!!!
Flats: Family Dollar, $8!!!
Reversible handbag: Dickies, Barnes & Noble, clearance, $11
Bracelets: Rue 21, clearance, $3!
Earrings: have had
Ring: Charlotte Russe, clearance, ring set, $3
Makeup: pink: Ulta; navy: Avon; navy eyeliner: given to me







Blog Archive