Saturday, October 6, 2018

Go Sox!

Friday, I wore pseudo-Red Sox colors to cheer them on in Game 1. Since the fall weather has been kicking in, it was a good day to wear some burgundy ankle boots (and wear something a little more business-casual since it was the end of the week) with navy skinny ankle pants and a casual navy and cream fitted tee. I dressed the outfit up with this burgundy, lace trimmed blazer and wore cream lace-designed metal earrings to bring together the lace in the blazer and the cream in the tee. For makeup, I wore burgundy lip gloss and cream and navy eyeshadows with navy eyeliner.

Blazer: Venus, $30?- spent a little more than normal on this since I HAD to have it
Shoes: Rue 21, $15-20?
Pants: H&M, $12
Tee: (have had for years), $5, store in AZ
Earrings: Holida y warehouse sale, $1
Makeup: eyeliner: given to me: cream- Ulta, Navy; Avon (have had for years)





Blog Archive