Monday, April 10, 2017

Last hurrah

A couple weeks back, I decided to give this shawl one more wear before the spring comes. Again, because of it's multi-color pattern, I can do so much with it. But, this time, I focused on the mint green and navy. I wore a mint green cardigan with a matching statement necklace and bow earrings. For navy, I wore a watch, pencil skirt and tights and, then brown boots (also a color in the shawl). The zipper on my skirt (not shown here) and the watch are both gold, which matches my earrings and necklace.
 For makeup, I wore seafoam green shadow covered by an iridescent shadow and dark brown shadow for contouring. 

Shawl: Rue 21, $5
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack, $15
Watch: purchased on a cruise, set of 6 interchangeable watchbands, $24
Necklace: Secret Santa gift last year
Earrings: Rue 21, set of 6 different pairs, clearance, $2-3?
Boots: Rue 21, BOGO free
Makeup: Brown and seafoam green: Ulta; Iridescent: Sebastian










Blog Archive