Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Grey or Blue?

I was recently given this crochet-back cardigan and I wanted to wear this necklace again (I've only worn it once), so it helped pre-determine the rest of the outfit. Next, I knew I would wear a grey shirt under the cardigan to bring the beige and grey together in the outfit....Although, some were saying the necklace is beige and blue rather than grey...What do you think??? 

Since I won't get to wear boots much longer with the season change, I wore these beige boots that didn't match perfectly with the cardigan, but the buckles [on the boots] actually did. And since both the buckles on the boots and the necklace have gold tones, I wore gold stick earrings. For makeup, I wore beige and black eyeshadows (the black to go with the black skirt) and nude lipstick. 

Cardigan: hand-me-down from Godmother
Grey top: Old Navy, have had
Necklace: Christmas gift from colleague
Earrings: Charming Charlie's, $3.99, clearance
Boots: Alloy or Just Fab?
Makeup: All Ulta










Blog Archive