Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Matchy, Matchy, Shiny, Shiny

I hadn't worn this shirt in a while nor this bracelet, so I ended up pairing them together since they're the same color scheme. I was excited to realize this necklace went well with the bracelet, and then these earrings!!! (All pieces were received at different time.) All three pieces of jewelry have almond shaped jewels, which is why I matched them together. I wore charcoal and aqua blue eye-shadows to match. 

Earrings: Secret Santa gift, 2014, Anne Taylor
Necklace: Christmas gift along with a set of matching earrings (not shown here), a few years ago, 
                 Vera Wang
Bracelet: $5, RoseGal, received recently 
Top: Ltd. Commodities, clearance, approx. $7
Makeup: Charcoal: Ulta, free with min. purchase; Aqua blue: Tarte, Christmas gift year ago








Blog Archive