Sunday, March 6, 2016

Out on the Town

I've barely worn these elbow-length gloves and purchased them on clearance years ago. I also wanted to wear this vest before the winter ended, so paired the two together. With them, I wore a long sleeve shirt, matching scarf, a floppy hat, and skinny jeans. I wanted to wear semi-flat boots and these have antique gold buckles, so I wore antique gold chandelier earrings and a matching bracelet, over my glove. Finally, I wore black eye shadow and fuschia lip gloss, to match the fuscia in the scarf. 

Vest: Rue 21, clearance, $5-7
Hat: Kohl's, clearance, $7
Scarf: Rue 21 (a few years ago), clearance, approx. $3
Gloves: Rainbow Shops, clearance, (a few years ago), $??
Boots: Rue 21, clearance, $14
Skinny jeans: Amazon, Seven, $18
Bracelet: Alex & Ani, bridesmaid's gift
Makeup: Ulta, free with min. purchase 





Blog Archive