Thursday, March 3, 2016

Name me!

I hadn't worn this jacket in some time, so I planned my outfit around it. Instead of wearing stripes like I originally planned, I opted for an aqua blue top and a grey tank underneath. I thought the stripes would make the outfit too casual and also be too busy. Typically, I would wear jewelry that matches the hardware on my jacket, but today I wore this new badass choker necklace. As a result, I wore earrings that went well with the snazzy balls on the ends of my necklace. I added this wrap bracelet (again) because of the color scheme with my shirts, but also because of the (faux) diamonds in my necklace and earrings My eyeshadow was charcoal grey and aqua blue. 

Jacket: TJ Maxx, $19.99
Aqua shirt: have had for years
Charcoal tank: Old Navy
Necklace: Frugal Fanny's, clearance $3.50!!!
Earrings: Burlington Coat Factory, 3/$4.99
Bracelet: RoseGal, approx $4
Makeup: Grey: Ulta, free with min purchase; Aqua: LA Looks, CVS, have had 

I can't think of a name for this post- can you chime in? 


Blog Archive