Thursday, October 15, 2015

Peachy keen

This is the third day in a row I've worn peach. I was really excited to wear this shirt- there are so many things I can do with it and mixing other colors with it is one of them. Because I haven't worn this necklace in a while, I decided to go with blue accents. I have three pairs of earrings that would match this shirt really well, but opted for large crystal studs to go with the crystals on the necklace. I matched a blue beaded bracelet with the necklace- had I worn only one blue item, it would have looked random. I wore the same makeup as yesterday-- peach and blue shadows and peach lip gloss.
To keep this shirt from looking like I was going clubbing, I wore dress pants instead of my typical pencil skirt. I kept the outfit dressy with patent leather heels.

Shirt: $17, Rosegal
Necklace: Christmas gift one year, Vera Wang for Kohl's
Bracelet: given to me from Aunt
Earrings: purchased with a set of three pairs, $3-5, Rue 21, clearance
Heels: $20, clearance, Alloy, a couple years ago.

Blog Archive