Sunday, October 18, 2015

On a whim


I had to get dressed fast yesterday so we could run out for some quick errands. Thankfully, I was able to throw this comfy and cute outfit together on a whim. I wore leggings with a long tank (for some coverage) and shirt I picked up years ago on clearance. It was cool out yesterday, so I grabbed a blue blazer and wore brown knee socks with boots and a scarf. Since I didn't have time to touch up my hair and realized it was looking mediocre, I remembered I had a hat that happened to match this shirt nicely. I very rarely wear this boots without this matching purse. I also always wear antique-gold earrings (not shown) to match the hardware on my boots. This comes from my (obvious) need to match things. It would bother me to have on earrings or accessories that do not match hardware, such as a belt. 

Shirt: Target, years ago, clearance, $5
Tank: Rainbow, years ago, $3
Blazer: Given to me from Aunt
Leggings: Given to me from Aunt
Boots: Amazon, a couple years ago, $30, my favs
Socks: from Santa in my stocking a couple years ago :)
Hat: Dots, a couple years ago, $7-9
Scarf: Rainbow, purchased years ago, a fav of mine








Blog Archive