Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Gold member

As per usual, I was excited to try out a new pair of shoes. So, I wore these nude patent leather t-straps with gold spikes, with a gold cowl neck sweater I've had for a while. I originally tried it out with a matching nude tank underneath, but opted for the black since the nude just didn't work out right, even with the shoes. I wore gold spike earrings to go with the embellishments on the shoes and to match the sweater. I had to dress up for work again, which the gold sweater helped with, but to keep it professional, I wore a pencil skirt and a blazer with matching tights. 

Since I was having a bad hair day, I needed to wear it up. Below you will find my inspiration for today's 'do and what it really looked like when I attempted it. (One day I'll get this one...I haven't been able to master it yet.) I wore gold and black eye shadows, gold lip gloss and bronzer. 

Blazer: free, Bob's stores, coupon(s)
Sweater: Kohl's??, years ago, Candie's
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, $20
Makeup: lip gloss, eye shadows and bronzer- all Ulta, all free except lip gloss with min. purchase
Head band: thin scarf that came with a shirt I purchased about 15 years ago.






Blog Archive