Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Candy striper

... Not really. But I'm out and about today and have been wanting to wear this blazer, inspired by the picture far below, even though I didn't wear heels. Instead, I wore oxfords, but still kept the look feminine with antique rose earrings and a matching scarf. The gold on the scarf goes with the gold tones on the earrings and the scarf isn't too matchy matchy since it has a print (I intentionally clashed with the stripes). I wore a blue headband to match the stripes on the jacket. Lastly, I wore peach and navy blue eye shadows with outreach lip gloss.
Blazer: hand me down from Aunt
Earrings (came with two other pairs): Rue 21, clearance, $3
Headband: 3-pk, pharmacy
Peach eye shadow and lip gloss: Ulta, both free with minimum purchase
Blue eye shadow: Avon, have had for years

Blog Archive