Monday, March 11, 2024

St. Patty's outfit 2 🍀

I had a totally different outfit planned this day but it just wasn't working for me. I couldn't get the colors right. So, here I am in an easy-to-pull-together outfit: a jade high-low, ruffle tee under a black blazer, with black ponte pants and black ankle boots. For accessories, I wore a three-shade-of-green beaded necklace, which I bought with the shirt years ago; mint green bow earrings; a jade boho handbag and a sea green headband. For makeup: jade shadow and gold lipgloss. 

High-low tee and necklace: Charming 
   Charlie's, $15, $8
Pants: Amazon, $17
Blazer:  Bob's Stores, $10 with coupon
Earrings: Rue 21, set of 6 pairs
Headband: given to me, set of 6 colors
Handbag: birthday gift circa 2007
Boots: ?, XOXO brand, $20-30
Makeup: Ulta



Blog Archive