Wednesday, March 6, 2024

One Last Post-Valentine's Outfit♥️/Onto St. Patty'sπŸ€

This was actually just last week, like two whole weeks after Valentine's Day and I still haven't finished all the pink I had picked out. Alas, I've moved onto green in current day time. 

Here, I'm wearing a fuchsia, puff-shoulder, tie-back blouse with a faux-leather A-line skirt (with pockets!) and thigh-high, high-heel boots. TIP: with faux-leather (or real leather), it's best to wear a different material shoe to mix it up and so you don't look like a member of The Village People. For accessories: crocheted black, fuchsia, aqua and orange dangly earrings and a fuchsia handbag. Makeup: black shadow and fuchsia lipstick. 

Blouse: Shein, $10ish
Skirt: Poshmark, $10 (A Brand New Day,     
   Target)
Boots: NY&Co.,$29
Earrings: given to me
Handbag: gift (this has a magnetic, 
   interchangable shell!)
Makeup: Ulta, Milk Makeup

Blog Archive