Thursday, March 7, 2024

St. Patty's outfit 1 🍀

I'm not even Irish, but it's never stopped me from being in the spirit for the (very Americanized) St. Patrick's Day. Here I am in a sheer, forest green blouse over a cream tank with black ponte pants, a black blazer and knee-high, high-heel black boots. For accessories: a green, cream, and black beaded necklace, cream rose studs, gold chainlink earrings, cream bangles, and a cream rose ring. For makeup: cream and forest green shadows and gold lip gloss. 
TIP: I try to always match all jewelry/accessory metals, so all gold here (and the gold lipgloss to boot!). After all, I'm after a pot o' gold! 

Blouse and necklace: Amazon, birthday gifts
Pants: Amazon, $17
Boots: Kohl's, $17
Blazer: Charmed & Dangerous, $24, sale
Earrings: chain- part of a (different) necklace.     set; roses: eBay
Bangles: Holiday gift circa 2012/13
Ring: stackable set, Rue 21 or Forever 21
Makeup: Ulta


Blog Archive