Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Valentine's outfit 5 ♥️

This was the Sunday before Valentine's- getting brunch with the girls, going to see a band and a birthday celebration after that! 
I wore a burgundy, ruffle-shoulder, cut-out crew neck sweater with matching chunky, knee-high boots and skinny jeans. I wore a teal tank under the sweater, so added a mixed metals long necklace with teal accents and, at times, a teal headband. (My bangs are going through an awkward phase, okay?) For earrings, I wore vintage, gold, multi-color danglies that have maroon and teal in them and also added gold stackable rings. For makeup: burgundy shadow and lip gloss and teal liner. 

What do you think? Headband or no headband? 

Sweater: Express, sale, $20ish
Jeans and tank: JC Penney, $20, $5
Boots: The Shoe Store, clearance, $11
Headband: TJ Maxx, $5
Earrings: hand-me-down, circa 1970s or 80s
Rings: Rue 21?, stackable
Necklace: Kohl's, Vera Wang, birthday gift
   years ago
Makeup: Ulta



Blog Archive