Monday, February 19, 2024

Valentine's outfit 3❤️

This was the week before Valentine's Day. I wore a combination of maroon and blush. For maroon, I wore ponte pants, a long sleeve tee, head band and chunky-heel knee-high boots. Normally I would have worn blush ankle boots, but it's too cold. I added a long, blush, sheer vest adorned with a faux velvet floral pattern. (I'm pretty sure this is meant for a summer cover up.) For jewelry, I added blush paisley-print tassel earrings, a maroon and blush beaded necklace, a blush flower ring and blush bangles. For makeup: blush and burgundy shadows and blush lips. 

Vest: Charmed & Dangerous, $22
Pants and tee: Kohl's, $20, $8
Boots: The Shoe Store, clearance, $11
Earrings save headband: given to me
Necklace: birthday or Holiday gift circa early 
  2000s
Ring: stackable set, Rue 21
Makeup: Ulta



Blog Archive