Thursday, August 10, 2023

Zip it up

This was earlier in the spring/summer when all we had was rain, hence ankle boots. But this outfit was planned around these black and white ponte pants, adorned with gold zipper pockets. I'll admit, these pants were too big so they won't get worn again even if they make me seem thinner. ;). With them, I wore a red sleeveless top and fuchsia blazer- love these colors together and way less boring than just matching black and white. The other inspiration behind this outfit was this gold zipper earring and necklace set, which I wore to match the pants. I added a black and white handbag with gold hardware to pull it all together. For makeup: black and gold shadows, white and black liners, and red lipstick. 

Pants: hand-me-down from Godmother
Red top: hand-me-down from friend
Blazer: Charmed and Dangerous boutique, sale, $25ish(?)
Shoes: have had for a while, NY&Co., $30
Handbag: Charming Charlie's, sale, $18(?)
Jewelry set: birthday gift from mother
Makeup: Ulta 

Blog Archive