Thursday, August 3, 2023

A Perfect Match

This is probably my most recent favorite outfit. I had bought this sleeveless, tie-dyed, open back blouse the weekend prior to wearing it. I had been eyeing it for a while and then got it for 20% off. But .. when I was pulling an outfit together with it, I remembered these tie-dyed stilleto pumps that.match.to.a.T!! I got these heels in the fall on clearance and hadn't worn them yet.

Okay, so I normally dislike wearing dark colors with pastels but it's what I had, so I wore black ankle pants and a black blazer. For jewelry, I wore an aqua beaded necklace and matching earrings with an aqua gemstone necklace and purple rose studs. For makeup: pastel yellow, purple and aqua shadows with blush lipstick. 

Top: Charmed & Dangerous, $24
Heels: The Shoe Store, clearance, $10
Beaded jewelry set: given to me from Aunt
Gemstone necklace: Christmas gift one year
Rose earrings: set of 6 from e-Bay
Makeup: Ulta

Blog Archive