Saturday, August 5, 2023

Flag Day and Independence Day

These were Flag Day and Independence Day outfits. Red, white and blue combos. 
For both Holidays, I wore navy shadow with white and blue liners and red lipstick. One of my nieces was an inspo for the white liner- I didn't realize it was a thing again. So much, I had a really hard time finding some! 

See below for outfit details. 
Red top: hand-me-down from friend
Skirt: Philosophy, Nordstrom Rack, $20
Shoes: have had, K-Mart, $8, going out of business sale(?)
Star necklace: Swarovski, birthday gift 12 years ago
Earrings: Roses: e-Bay; Tassel: Macy's Back Stage, $8
Makeup: Ulta

Red tank: hand-me-down from Aunt
Blazer: Kohl's, clearance, $11
Skirt: hand-me-down from Godmother 
Shoes: JC Penney, clearance, $9
Earrings: rose; tassel: eBay or Amazon
Necklace: jewelry warehouse sale, $5


Blog Archive