Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Preppy Super Hero


This is not what I actually wore today but something I wore just after the Holidays in January. Here is a long, split maroon tunic top along with camel ponte pants and maroon knee-high chunky heel boots. The inspiration for these colors together was this (very old) camel and maroon argyle handbag I've had since high school. (Anyone remember Contempo?) I added a camel belt and pom pom beret for outside. For jewelry, I added a gold-tone necklace and long, dangly earring set; for makeup: maroon and camel shadows and maroon lip gloss. 

Tunic: $5-7, Charmed and Dangerous, garage sale
Pants: TJ Maxx, $9, clearance
Boots: The Shoe Store, $11, clearance
Handbag: Contempo, clearance, $7, circa 1990s
Hat: NY&Co., Sale, $10
Belt: Gap, years ago, clearance
Necklace set: gift from Aunt
Makeup: Ulta

Blog Archive