Monday, February 6, 2023

I wish MLK was still here

It's already been a tough year in society. While we were celebrating MLK's legacy, others were, still are, and likely will always be, waiting for justice. I've always been a big MILK follower and believer in his philosophies. And, it seems like we need him now more than ever. Yet, below, here I am talking about something as silly as the outfit I wore in his honor. 
RIP Keenan and Tyre
***
There's no way I wasn't wearing my MLK tee to work that day. I don't normally wear jeans to the office but they were the only type of pants that would work with it. To dress it up a bit, I added a cobalt blue blazer and black high heel ankle boots. I wore cobalt tassel hoops, a silver and blue statement ring, and a #dream bracelet; for makeup: cobalt eye shadow and a neutral lip stick. 

Blazer: Kohl's, sale, $11ish
Tee: Amazon, $14
Jeans: Old Navy, $15
Ankle boots: The Shoe Store, $11
Earrings: Macy's Backstage, $5-7
Ring: Warehouse sale, $1
Bracelet: Luca & Danni, gift
Makeup: Ulta 

Blog Archive