Thursday, February 9, 2023

Coppertone

Another outfit from fall, here. This copper, wrap-around sweater dress has a back story. A co-worker of mine (at the time) wore it one day and I liked it so much, she shared the link with me. I wouldn't spend the money buying it for myself so I added it to my Amazon wishlist. Then, a friend surprised me with it for my birthday! 

Here, I'm wearing the dress with thigh-high boots and an aqua blue tank underneath. The inspiration for aqua and copper together comes from a necklace my Aunt gave me (shown below). To pull a little bit more aqua into the outfit, I added aqua dangly earrings, and a beaded aqua ring. For makeup: aqua liner, copper shadow as copper lipstick. Note: it does bother me that this outfit is unbalanced; all the black on the bottom and only aqua on top. 

Dress: birthday gift, Amazon
Boots: NY&Co., $30
Tank: Kohl's, $5
Necklace: given to me from Aunt
Earrings: birthday gift years ago, Pandora
Ring: $1, a town summer fair
Makeup: Tarte, Estée Lauder, Ulta 

Blog Archive