Monday, July 18, 2022

Coral Reef

Last month sometime, I wore this coral waist-tie blazer with thin, black dress pants and coral cutout, tie-up stiletto sandals. For the drive into the office, I wore flat coral and teal T-sandals, which are the inspiration for wearing teal accessories with this outfit- a teal beaded and silver statement necklace, teal bangles, a teal tank, and teal shadow and eyeliner. I also added a coral beaded necklace, coral bangles, a coral palm leave ring, and black, teal, orange and fuchsia doily earrings and coral lip crayon.  

Blazer: Charmed and Dangerous, garage   sale, $5-7
Tank: NY&Co., $5
Pants: Guess, years ago, clearance, $24
Heels: The Shoe Dept., clearance, $11ish
Sandals: years ago, clearance, $5ish
Earrings and teal necklace: given to me from Aunt
Coral necklace: given to me from mother
Ring: Charming Charlie's, clearance, $7
Makeup: Tarte, Ulta

Blog Archive