Sunday, July 25, 2021

Flower power

This outfit is from about a month ago, if not more. It must have been a rainy day (as if it's done anything else this summer!). I think my plan was to wear the black and white beaded necklace/bracelet set, so I wore black and white plaid skinny pants and added a marigold sheer top, headband and flats and a black blazer. I also wore another, long, black and white beaded necklace, black and white chandelier earrings, an old daisy brooch and a black and white colorblock handbag. (A little over-accessorized.)  For makeup: marigold and black shadows and a bright lipstick.  

Pants: hand-me-down from Godmother
Blouse: Forever 21
Flats: Rainbow or Amazon
Necklace/bracelet set: birthday gift from
   Aunt
Additional necklace: given to me, Chico's 
Earrings: Vera Wang, Kohl's, clearance
Brooch: my mom's from years ago ❤️
Makeup: Ulta, The Body Shop


Blog Archive