Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Olives and oranges

I recently picked up this skirt at a boutique garage sale for about $5-7. It was a little more snug than I had hoped, but still love the possibilities: burnt orange, olive, teal, (regular) orange (note the other jewelry I laid out that matches). Here, I wore an olive knit poncho with black tights and ankle boots. I was tossed up at first and had originally planned on the burnt orange, but liked the black more. For earrings, I was also tossed up on the burnt orange beaded or the olive flowers. Apparently, I was tossed up on necklaces, too because I wore two - one orange beaded with a medallion and one rust and olive stone. For makeup: olive and burnt orange shadows and teal eyeliner. While in the rain, I wore an olive rain poncho and a teal mask. 

Skirt: $5-7, Charmed and Dangerous 
(Indoor) poncho: hand-me-down
(Outdoor) poncho: $11, Kohl's, clearance, Vera Wang
Shoes: NY&Co.
Earrings: Rainbow Shops, $3.99
Necklaces: orange: hand-me-down; stone: gift from Asia
Makeup: Ulta, Tarte, The Body Shop


Blog Archive