Thursday, November 12, 2020

A little birdie told me...


It may be fall, but I really wanted to wear this multi-color bird scarf with some other colors. Over the summer, I wore it a lot with marigold, but there are so many other colors that I could spend all day making outfits with it! Here, I wore the scarf with a fuchsia skirt and navy cardigan with navy tights and blue ankle boots. For accessories, I wore a fuchsia panda ring and multi-shades-of-pink tassel earrings and carried a fuchsia handbag. For makeup: fuchsia lipstick, navy and teal shadows and teal liner. (if only I could fit every shadow color on my eyelids, I would look like Rainbow Brite!)

Cardigan: hand-me-down from Aunt
Skirt: TJ Maxx, clearance, $8
Scarf: BIRDay gift from a friend
Shoes: Kohl's, sale + coupon, $24
Earrings and ring: jewelry warehouse sale, $2, $1
Handbag: magnetic and inter-changeable, Holiday gift
Makeup: Avon, Ulta, Tarte















 

Blog Archive