Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Election Day


It's (finally) Election Day, so I wore red and blue to be in the spirit. The only white in this outfit is in my mesh red, white and blue beaded bib necklace. To go with the gold tone and the gold zipper no one can see on my navy skirt, I added a gold belt and wore gold stick earrings as well as eyeshadow. Also worn- navy eyeshadow and liner and red lipstick and red rose studs. I wore a red blouse and cardigan with navy tights and blue faux velvet ankle boots. Now, GO VOTE! 

Sleeveless blouse:  hand-me-down from friend
Cardigan: hand-me-down from Godmother
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack, $19.99
Belt: K-Mart, clearance, $0.99 cents
Shoes: Kohl's, sale and coupon, $25
Necklace: warehouse jewelry sale, $5
Earrings: Roses: eBay; Stick: Charming Charlie's, clearance, $3.99
Makeup: Avon, Ulta, NYC

'I Voted' sticker-- I VOTED!!!!!! Go Vote! 




 

Blog Archive