Thursday, February 6, 2020

Valentine's Colors Day 2 💕

On the second day of Valentine's Day colors, I wore.....peach! 🍑A light peach blazer with tiered ruffles in the back over a black sleevless blouse and black high-waist paper ankle pants with black ankle boots. For jewelry, I wore peach rose earrings and a charm necklace that has a peach flower, an oversized faux gem, and a wing. To match the gems, I wore a gem bauble bracelet and heart-wings bracelet. For makeup: peach lipgloss, peach and black shadows. 

Blazer: Nordstrom Rack, a couple years ago, $40 (more than I would normally spend, but it's so pretty)
Pants and top and shoes: NY&CO., sale: $35; clearance: $15; sale: $30
Necklace and earrings: Rue 21, clearance, a few years ago
Bracelets: bauble- made for me by Aunt; wings: Luca and Danni- gift from mother
Makeup: Ulta








Blog Archive