Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Valentine's Colors Day 1 💕

It's that time of year again and I officially started wearing Valentine's Day colors on Jan. 27 since it took me so long to get through the pinks and reds last year. 

For day one, I wore a fuscia sweater and fuscia floral scarf with a black pencil skirt. I mixed in camel with boots I haven't worn yet this season and a camel belt. Since the belt and boots both have antique gold accents, I wore antique gold dangly earrings and a cuff. For makeup: fuscia lipstick and camel and black shadows. For outside, I added a fuscia winter beret. 

Sweater: Purchased years ago, $5
Scarf: Holiday gift a few years ago
Boots: Ordered online (maybe Alloy??), clearance, <$20
Belt: Gap, have had for years
Hat: Target, about 7 years ago, clearance
Earrings: given to me from Aunt
Bracelet/cuff: warehouse sale, $2
Makeup: Ulta







Blog Archive