Monday, June 17, 2019

PRIDE!

Saturday was Pride in Rhode Island. I didn't get to go this year, but still showed some colors (not to mention I spent half the day with my favorite GLBTQ person!)

I picked up this rainbow striped twist shirt at a local boutique last weekend, with it in my mind I would wear it especially for the occasion. But, we were going to a nice dinner, so I couldn't wear this top with jeans, which is really the only thing I can think to pair it with. Here, I wore it with a pink pencil skirt and heels with a matching crossbody bag. For jewelry, I wore pink and green rose studs; for makeup: yellow, pink, and navy shadows with navy eyeliner. I couldn't decide on red or pink lipstick, so I ended up with both on. 

Top: Charmed and Dangerous, $23
Skirt: Nordstrom Rack, $20?
Heels: Rue 21, clearance, $9-11
Crossbody: eBay, $8
Earrings: eBay, set of six
Makeup: 
  • Lipsticks: Ulta
  • Liner: hand-me-down from mother
  • Shadows: 
    • Blue: Avon
    • Yellow: Max Factor (used to love their mascara....)
    • Pink: Ulta









Blog Archive