Thursday, June 6, 2019

Too busy??

Here we have some hand-me-down skinny pants that I never thought I'd fit into. It just so happens, that they're cute AND comfy! With them, I wore a black lace mock-neck, statement sleeve blouse with a white tee underneath (to match the black and white pants), and black heels. For jewelry, I kept with the antique look of the top and wore double-sided (faux) pearl earrings and bracelets and black rose studs with a black rose bracelet. For makeup, white and black shadows and a bright lipstick for a pop of classy color. 

I thought that, when I wore this, the top might be too busy with the pants- what do you think? 

Top: NY&Co., 50% sale, $20
Pants: given to me from fairy Godmother
Jewelry: 
  • Pearl earrings: eBay, purchased for wedding, but didn't wear
  • Rose earrings: eBay, have had for years
  • Pearl bracelets: hand-me-down from mother
  • Black rose bracelet: Burlington Coat Factory
Makeup: Ulta; The Body Shop





Blog Archive