Friday, June 7, 2019

Just a normal day at work

I think this outfit was probably too dressy for just a regular work day, but I had it picked out since the Holidays(!!!) I never got to wear it like a lot of my other outfits, due to a surgery I had. 

Well, here we have another hand-me-down [cut-out, mock neck top] along with a hand-me-down [sparkly beaded] belt. With them, I wore a black pencil skirt (shocker!) and black, strappy, patent leather stilettos. For accessories, I wore faux oversized diamonds, hand-me-down [black beaded] studs and thin metal black and silver headbands, to go with the belt. For makeup, charcoal shadow and a bright lipstick for some color. 

Top and belt: hand-me-downs, fairy Godmother
(Other) Accessories:
  • Black earrings: hand-me-down, mother
  • Sparkly: earring set, clearance, have had
  • Headbands, CVS, set of three
Shoes: Charlotte Russe, BOGO 50% off, $19?
Makeup: Ulta, The Body Shop











Blog Archive