Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Sparkly and Shiny

Tis the season to be sparkly! A couple weeks ago, I wore a grey sequin sweater vest with a white long sleeve shirt, a black skirt and grey tights (to match the grey top, but also to break up the black skirt with the black boots). To dress up the long sleeved tee, I wore a black 3/4 blazer and, then, brought the black together with the grey with a black scarf. For jewelry, I wore long dangly earrings with clear gemstones (I haven't worn these in so long, I almost forgot about them). To match, I wore a clear gemstone bracelet set my Aunt made especially for me. For makeup: grey and black eyeshadows and pink lip crayon that went nicely with the sequins. 

Sweater vest: hand-me-down from Godmother
Blazer: have had
Skirt: Kohl's, $19.99 (I like this skirt so much, I bought another one)
Boots: K-Mart, store closing sale, approx. $11
Earrings: have had
Bracelets: hand crafted for me from Aunt :) 
Scarf: Alaskan gift shop; $5





Blog Archive