Sunday, March 6, 2016

Comfy casual

We went running around today. And, I don't think I've gotten to wear this jacket with a casual outfit yet, which is how I planned my outfit. Next, I knew I wanted to wear fuschia, so I picked out this scarf and, then a couple of shirts to mat0ch it. I wore fuchsia earrings and then tan and black eye-shadows with dark fuchsia lip crayon. I wore black skinny pants and slouchy boots with silver belt hoops to match the details on the jacket. 

Since I didn't have a chance straighten my semi-dry, frizzy hair, I threw it into a diagonal inside-out french braid with a head wrap. It adds a feminine flair to the moto-jacket look, along with the lace in my scarf. 

Jacket: T.J. Maxx, $19.99
Skinny pants: $12.99
Scarf: Ltd. Commodities, clearance, $5
Earrings: have had
Head wrap: an old neck scarf that came with a shirt I used to own
Beige shirt: given to me from Aunt
Fuschia tank: have had
Boots: have had







Blog Archive