Tuesday, December 19, 2023

"You look like an elf"

Last week, I wore these red and purple plaid skinny pants with a purple mock-neck blouse, a red shawl and black chunky chelsea boots. I wore purple and gold geometric chandelier earrings and very similar necklace (not even a set!) with red rose studs and a purple and gold cocktail ring. I added a gold belt, instead of black, to go with the gold toned jewelry. For makeup: purple and gold shadows with purple liner and red lipstick. For hair, I did a little bow up-do, though but my best attempt. 

Pants and top: NY&Co., sale, $23ish, $15
Shoes: Kohl's, $15.99
Shawl: hand-me-down with matching dress
Necklace: Bebe, given to me
(Purple) Earrings and belt: K-Mart, going out of business clearance, $0.99 cents!, $2
Rose earrings: eBay, set of 6, $5-8
Ring: Avon
Makeup: CVS brands, Ulta

Blog Archive