Friday, December 22, 2023

Rose Nylund 🌹

I think this was actually the first Holiday outfit I wore this season: a maroon pleated, satin, calf-length skirt with a sheer, floral, ruffle mock-neck blouse and maroon knee-high chunky boots. Instead of my normal peach rose everything (with the exception of rose studs), I focused on the olive green in the top too just it Christmas-y, so added a casual olive belt and adorned it with an oversized cream rose; an olive lacy ring; and an olive and silver earring/necklace set. Lastly, I added a cream rose ring. For hair, I threw it into a bow up-do, not my best work. For makeup: olive and maroon shadows, brown liner, and maroon lip gloss.

Skirt: Sears, $20
Top: JC Penney, blowout deal, $8-10
Boots: The Shoe Store, clearance, $10
Belt and earring/necklace set: hand-me-down
Rose clip: wore in my hair at my wedding, eBay
Ring: Olive: jewelry warehouse sale, $1; Rose: 
         stackable ring set, Forever 21
Makeup: Ulta, Avon

Blog Archive