Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Oh the possibilities

It may be because I'm a bird person, but I always think of hyacinth macaws when I wear cobalt blue and marigold together. Here, I wore a cobalt sleeveless blouse and cobalt, button-adorned pencil skirt with a marigold, multi-color, paisley kimono. This kimono has so many colors and patterns, that a lot can be coordinated with it- sometimes mint green, sometimes blush and sometimes I wear blue tassel earrings to match the blue tassels on the kimono. This time, I added marigold tassel earrings and marigold sandals along with cobalt rose studs. For makeup: marigold and cobalt eye shadows and a blush lipstick. 

Kimono: TJ Maxx, $12
Blouse: CK, hand-me-down from a friend
Skirt: gift from Godmother
Sandals: Rainbow Shops, B3G1 free or $12.99
Earrings: both sets, eBay
Makeup: Ulta

Blog Archive