Tuesday, September 5, 2023

In the Navy 🎖️🚢💙💛

This was a cooler day this summer and, because I don't have navy blue pants that fit, I improvised by wearing navy leggings underneath a navy pencil skirt. (Much more comfy than pants anyway.) The reason for the navy blue bottoms was wanting to wear this blue and marigold spaghetti strap, ruffle tank. I added a marigold cardigan and matching flats and handbag. 

Lots of accessories this time due to the multi-color floral pattern (periwinkle, marigold, cream and navy). I added a vintage marigold macrame belt and pinned a cream rose hair clip to it; marigold tassel earrings and cream rose studs; periwinkle flower necklace; periwinkle benefit bracelet and cream bangle; cream rose ring.  For makeup: navy and marigold shadows. 

Top: Old Navy, sale, $9
Cardigan and skirt: hand-me-downs from Godmother
Leggings: Aeropostale, $5
Shoes: Rainbow Shops, $12
Handbag: Charmed & Dangerous, garage sale, $5 (brand new); (reg. $110!!!)
Belt: circa 80s, hand-me-down from Aunt
Hair clip (rose): Amazon, $5ish (worn at my wedding) 
Earrings (both sets): eBay
Ring: Forever21, stackable set, clearance
Bracelets: cream bangle- from a set- Holiday gift, circa 2013ish
Necklace: second hand, gift from mother
Makeup: Ulta

Blog Archive