Tuesday, May 11, 2021

One-eyed, one-horned, flyin' purple people eater

I think this outfit was a couple weeks ago now-- it was a rainy day, so I wore a purple beret to cover up my straightened hair. But first, I picked out a purple pencil skirt to wear with this pinkish-purple cardigan, with black tights and pointy flats. I had been wanting to wear this sweater so I could match this colorful gold-toned peacock necklace with it. When I selected the pencil skirt, which has a silver back zipper, I added another, long, gold and silver necklace with a translucent gem and purple beads on it. I could not wear a gold-toned necklace with a silver zipper, so I matched both metals by adding the long multi-metal necklace. The gold-tone matches the long necklace and so does the zipper. :)  For other jewelry and accessories, I added a two-toned, translucent gem ring; a silver-toned, colorful beaded cuff; and silver, colorful beaded hoop earrings along with a geometric, re-shapeable, iridescent purple handbag. For makeup, I wore plum and maroon shadows, and a fuchsia lip color. 

Cardigan and earrings: hand-me-down from Aunt
Skirt: birthday or Holiday gift one year
Peacock necklace: birthday gift one year
Long necklace: Charming Charlie's, clearance, approx. $8?
Bracelet: gift one year
Makeup: Ulta, NYC and Milk
Hat: NY&Co, sale, approx. $9
Handbag: Charmed & Dangerous Boutique, garage sale, $5



Blog Archive