Friday, May 14, 2021

Ketchup & Mustard or Stevie Ray Vaughn

We were on a staycation at this time, but it was a rainy week, so started with my maroon rain boots. From there, I wore a maroon long sleeve tee under a mustard waterfall cardigan and black ponte pants. My inspiration for always wearing maroon and mustard together is this floral and lace scarf. For other accessories, I added this maroon floppy hat, adorned with a fluffy ball-- just call me Stevie Ray-- and a mustard handbag and tassel earrings. For makeup: maroon and black shadows and maroon lipgloss. 

Long sleeve tee and hat: Kohl's, $6/clearance: $9
Pants and earrings: Amazon, $14/set of  3prs: $6
Sweater: hand-me-down from Godmother
Boots: Nordstrom Rack, $24
Bag: Charmed & Dangerous, garage sale, $5 (original price approx. $100) 
Makeup: Ulta, Avon

Blog Archive