Friday, April 16, 2021

What's black and white with "read" all over?

A newspaper. 

A week ago, it wasn't snowing-- it was actually nice out like a normal spring day. I wore red tapered ankle pants with a fuchsia blazer, and a black and white striped blouse. To pull the black and white together, I used a black and white colorblock handbag. For shoes, I wore black pointy stilettos, adorned with shiny copper tips. I kept with the same color jewelry- dangly earrings and an arrow wrap ring. 

For makeup: copper and black shadows and red lipstick (I was tossed up between fuchsia and red, but the red against the fuchsia blazer brought the colors together with the pants. 

Pants: Charlotte Russe, $10ish
Blazer: Charmed and Dangerous, $24, sale
Blouse: Ross Stores, $12
Handbag: Charming Charlie's, $18ish
Heels: LuLu's, approx. $15
Earrings and ring: warehouse jewelry sale: $2, $1
Makeup: Ulta, The Body Shop

Blog Archive