Monday, April 26, 2021

Sneaks

I sprained my ankle a couple weeks ago, so I've been in sneakers and flats since. This is actually vaccination day, which was cold and rainy. I wore these mint green old school Adidas sneakers, which I love, with high-waist skinny jeans and a mint green and grey striped racer-back tank. Then, I couldn't decide between which grey long-sleeved cardigan I wanted to wear, so I wore both! At first, I rolled my hair up into a head wrap and remembered that I could wear my grey Kangol. For (other) accessories, I wore mint stud earrings and a mint statement necklace. For makeup: mint and charcoal shadows with a charcoal liner and fucsia lipstick. For a handbag, I used a grey reversible Dickie's canvas.

Cardigans: both were gifts years ago
Tank: Rainbow Shops, a few years ago, $8-10
Sneakers: Adidas, sale, $20ish
Jeans: 7even, TJ Maxx, $20
Bag: Newbury Comics, chance, many moons ago
Hat: Lids, clearance, circa 2000
Earrings: Rue 21, clearance
Necklace: Secret Snowflake
Makeup: Ulta, Milk

Blog Archive