Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Mixing it up

I blended a textured jacket with a pencil skirt to keep it professional, but mixed in some 'last days of summer' colors with teal blue and camel accessories (shoes and wrap bracelet.) To coordinate even further, I wore circle teal blue earrings to match both my shirt and the shape of the buttons on my jacket. Both bracelets bring the circles together while matching my shoes.
Make-up: camel and black shadow with teal eyeliner and gold lip gloss
Hair: wearing my hair up also kept the outfit professional. This is one of my favorite hairstyles lately- I pulled my hair back into three sections, knotting and pinning.
 
Earrings: a gift a few years back
Tee: Kohl's $6
Jacket: Kohl's, birthday gift about 5 years ago
Pencil Skirt: Target, 5-7 years ago, approx. $11
Shoes: purchased recently from Rainbow Shops, clearance: $6.50!

Blog Archive